Our Cocktail Smokers are a unique and original design. Handcrafted with precise laser engravings. Savor the process of making a perfect Old Fashioned or your favorite cocktail and revel in this smoky ritual with friends, family, or alone. Take in the full flavor of what your distillery took years to produce. Savor all that hard work with the fun of cocktail smoking.
Our Smoker comes with a metal mesh filter. Order a tin of smoking chips and a torch to get you started. Butane gas not included.
Made from FSC sustainably sourced architectural bamboo. All of our pieces are hand finished and truly unique with natural variances and inclusions. The engraved area will show a natural variation in color and tone. Each engraving is burned deep into the board for a quality look and feel.
How to use the Cocktail Smoker
- Prepare your cocktail.
- Place the cocktail smoker base on your glass with wood chips placed in the metal mesh filter.
- Hold the torch close to the burn basin filled with wood chips and ignite.
- Once chips have their own flame, turn off the torch flame and cover the smoker with the engraved lid.
- Let sit for 30-40seconds. Repeat the burning and covering until the glass is as smoky as desired.
- Remove your smoker by placing it on a fireproof surface or an empty glass and enjoy!
How to Order
Click PERSONALIZE to design your board yourself with our layout tool. Select from 16 preset designs and customize each text field.
Would you like something else engraved?
Check the "Request Custom Graphic" box and type your instructions in the personalization box. Let us know you will be emailing us your own custom graphic. After placing your order, immediately send your graphic to email@example.com. Please send a high quality, black and white graphic with no gray shading.
Please review your personalization details prior to placing an order. We will engrave exactly as entered upon checkout.
Include a handwritten note with your personalized gift!
Cocktail Smoker has two components that Measures 4-1/2in X 4-1/2in. and 1-1/3in. when stacked.
We recommend hand washing and air drying. You can treat your board with mineral oil to keep it looking great forever. Our homemade board butter is available for purchase here
Not Dishwasher safe. Do not soak.