Left Coast Original
Personalized Cocktail Smoker in Espresso
Personalized Cocktail Smoker
Our Cocktail Smokers are a unique and original design. Handcrafted with precise laser engravings. Savor the process of making a perfect Old Fashioned or your favorite cocktail and revel in this smoky ritual with friends, family, or alone. Take in the full flavor of what your distillery took years to produce. Savor all that hard work with the fun of cocktail smoking.
Our Smoker comes with a metal mesh filter. Order a tin of smoking chips and a torch to get you started. Butane gas not included.
How to use the Cocktail Smoker?
- Prepare your cocktail.
- Place the cocktail smoker base on your glass with wood chips placed in the metal mesh filter.
- Hold the torch close to the burn basin filled with wood chips and ignite.
- Once chips have their own flame, turn off the torch flame and cover the smoker with the engraved lid.
- Let sit for 30-40seconds. Repeat the burning and covering until the glass is as smoky as desired.
- Remove your smoker by placing it on a fireproof surface or an empty glass and enjoy!
Cocktail Smoker has two components that Measures 4-1/2in X 4-1/2in. and 1-1/3in. when stacked.
Use the ‘ Enter your personalization here’ box to :
- Tell us which design you would like ( see pictures)
- You are free to change the personalizations to make them your own!
- Add a date
- Add a family name
- Add a phrase (e.g. "Emily's Kitchen")
- Add a quote or message (we recommend Design 2 for this)
- Please note; when a design number is not specified, Design 1 will be used
- If you'd like to use your own image, send us a black and white graphic via the Contact Us Section. Don't forget to include your order number.
- * Please note that the torch and tin are not personalizable.
Buying a gift?
Our boards are made from architectural bamboo. They are finished with a homemade board butter made from food safe mineral oil and beeswax. We recommend hand washing. Treat with mineral oil or our board butter to keep it looking great forever!
Our leather products are made from durable & resilient natural leather. We recommend using a dry cloth to clean. Restore luster with a leather lotion or cream.